Wednesday, August 20, 2008

McCain’s Top Ten Excuses For Being Late To Saddleback Church

One question I wish the media would ask is, why was McCain late to the Saddleback Civil Forum last Saturday night? Reagan was never late! So since no one is asking and he's not saying, I've come up with some excuses for McCain.

McCain’s Top Ten Excuses For Being Late To Saddleback Church

10. I was taking a nap. I wanted to be in top form. As you can see from my performance, it worked!

9. I was watching the Olympics. That Misha Phelps is an excellent swimmer!

8. Interrupt my suppertime? I don’t think so.

7. I was working on my weekly Presidential radio address.

6. Kept mulling over whether to use sandal or stick in my “dirt in the cross” Christmas story.

5. My motorcade was held up by the local paparazzi.

4. I don’t usually work weekends.

3. I got caught up in prayer for Georgia and Florida.

2. Me? Follow the rules? I’m a maverick!

1. My friends, I’m a P.O.W. How dare you question my integrity!

No comments: